We collaborate with organizations to create innovative, scalable and, when appropriate, exportable program models in the areas of public education, supportive care, theatre enrichment, and career pathways.
- Public Education: Building solutions through leadership, policy, governance, and engagement to inspire systems change and impact students’ lives
- Supportive Care: Addressing the psychological, social, and spiritual needs of patients and their loved ones in tandem with a patient’s clinical treatment
- Theatre Enrichment: Fostering the art form by expanding access to inspiring productions and immersive educational experiences
- Career Pathways: Launching careers in the banking industry with customized job training, placement assistance, and ongoing coaching
- We believe education is the single most important factor in empowering individuals to achieve their goals. As such, we incorporate components of education wherever possible.
- We strive for impact in communities of color and areas of high poverty by focusing our efforts on equity and access.
- We work with a sense of urgency yet strive to be nimble in addressing the changing landscape within our focus areas.
- We commit to sharing our time, experience, resources and energy in a model of active philanthropy.
- We pledge ourselves to continuous improvement, reflecting and learning alongside our partners.
- We recognize the power of collective impact, tackling complex issues in collaboration with others.
What We Fund
The Biller Family Foundation funds programs primarily in Washington State and Los Angeles County.
We do not accept unsolicited letters of inquiry or proposals. Led by our collaborative approach, we actively choose organizational partners who are aligned with the priorities in each of our focus areas.