Theatre Enrichment Grant Awards Announced!
Congratulations to our 2017 Cycle 1 Theatre Enrichment grant recipients!
- Book-It Repertory Theatre (Seattle, WA), I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Broadway Center for the Performing Arts (Tacoma, WA), Thurgood
- Perseverance Theatre (Douglas, AK), William, Inc.
- Portland Center Stage (Portland, OR), And So We Walked
- The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts (Beverly Hills, CA), Turn Me Loose: A full-length play for stage from the works of Dick Gregory
- Will Geer's Theatricum Botanicum (Topanga, CA), Animal Farm
The Foundation’s next Theatre Enrichment grant program cycle will begin in July. When available, details about the application process and schedule will be posted on our website and on social media. The program supports organizations domiciled in Alaska, California, Oregon, and Washington; with 501(c)(3) status; with at least two years of operating history; and with annual revenue of at least $750,000. Grant funds can cover artistic, production, and overhead expenses. Theatre Enrichment grant opportunities are offered in two cycles each year; organizations may apply in both cycles. Organizations cannot receive more than one grant per calendar year, nor can they apply while in an active funding relationship with the Foundation.